- Reference :
- Category :
- Petrole/ Energie
- Contract :
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- 2 ans
- Studies level :
- Working place :
- Identify Gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and ‘people’) for geographical area and mandate, advice or offer Retailers Vivo-recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and Vivo.
- Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting Group’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
- Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailers.
- Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated.
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counseling to underperforming sites).
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Ensure Retailers implement all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals.
- Manage and maintain a Retailer master plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes.
- Ensuring that Retailers’ actions do not damage the Group’s Reputation.
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of people in delivering the Customer Commitment
- Ensure consistent delivery of Customer Commitment by managing contract compliance using the Territory Manager Site Review (TMSR)
- Identify gaps to Retailer competencies and delivery of Customer Commitment; coach, support and advise Retailers with the aid of appropriate tools
- Develop Retailer succession plans within the Territory ensuring Retailer pipeline is in place through active participation in recruitment and selection processes, and correct allocation of Co sites
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of People in delivering the Customer Commitment, sharing and coaching on Shell tools and processes as appropriate
- Setting Retailer Business Plans to deliver sales and cost targets represented in annual T&R (including Fair Share Adjustment target)
- Review Retailer’s P&L statements, and support Retailer to develop action plans to close performance gaps
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within geographical area
- Deliver agreed HSSE targets for geographical area
- Protect Shell’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively
- Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with Call Planning Cycle tool
- Ensure delivery of a competitive pricing position through fuel pricing procedures
- Implementation and ongoing support of Marketing and Network initiatives
- 100% achievement and monitoring of VRPT key indicators (VOC, RFC, Westock.)
- Demonstration of the aspired Enterprise First behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and Vivo core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with Vivo Retailers, delivering Retail Customer Commitment.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BAC+4 in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or any equivalent domain
- Experience in retail sales (+/- 2 years) where he/she has had to manage retailers to achieve volume and financial targets
- Time Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good understanding of MS Office (MS Excel/Power point)
- Good level in English are an asset
- Good understanding of sales techniques
- Capacity for analysis and method
- Sales targets Management
- Results focused
- Ability to convince
- Customer relation management
- Competitive intelligence